Wednesday 3 December 2014

A'kin Rose hip oil


hey beauties!
Just in time for winters, this miracle oil, A'kin Rose hip oil is a true marvel. Since I have super dry skin, and in winters I cannot rely solely on moisturisers to take care of my skin, I have to use my desi totkas (which I have shared with you all) to keep my skin well nourished. However, with this oil added to my skin care regime, I'm totally in an awe of it!
Rose hip oil is like a multivitamin for your skin: rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants that are essential for skin health.The lycopene in rose hip oil helps to protect skin from premature ageing Essential fatty acids help to regenerate skin cells and to repair damaged skin tissue. It is the essential fatty acids in rose hip oil that quench dry, sun damaged skin and help to improve the appearance of burns, scars, wrinkles and stretch marks. Rose hip oil is a natural source of antioxidants which help to protect and repair skin from premature ageing caused by modern living.
At night time after cleansing, I take two to three drops on my palm , and dab it all over my face using index and middle finger, massaging slightly around eyes and mouth area. In the morning, I mix one drop in my moisturiser and apply it all over face.
For all you pretties looking for an essential oil this winters (which of-course can be used all year round), this is where your search ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment