Friday 12 December 2014

LeeStafford Hair Growth Treatment review

After reading Sooo posts on hairfull, thining of hair I was too the victim of this problem but now I have overcome this problem through just 2 products I have used.i used them religiously and found great results. My hair background is that may hair never grow really I tried every totaky and shampoo and oiling too but after my shoulders mu hair never grow so I always chop them and end results shorter hair. And my hair were getting thin day by day.
I was just surffing on Boots where I find this LeeStafford Hair Growth Treatment, after reading great reviews I orderd these two tubs of treatment through a page. The treatment comes in a bright pink tub smell is great too, after using this one tub I m now able to right a review on it. Girls, Yessss it WORKS IT REALLLLLLLLYYY WORKED ON ME   You have to v patient for it, I got my shine, thickness and bounce of my hair back. I m getting compliments on my hair MASHALLAH. You have to put this treatment for 5 mins between your shampoo and conditioner ( Conditioner is MUST) I won't make ur hair limp or flat or sticky cause I also thought to skip conditioniner so didn't get the results. This tub will b enough for 3-4 months depends on ur usage. I use this twice a week. I got this for 1400 through a page. I m attaching its picture too 
The next product is mixture of oils I used one month ago n I can swear by it, olive, coconut, almond and castor oil twice a week.
I m LOVING my hair again, no dandruff no hairfall no dull hairs. Girls give these two a try but miracles don't come overnight b regular and wait atleast 2months and IA u will get results.


No comments:

Post a Comment