Tuesday 9 December 2014

FIRST AID BEAUTY FACE CLEANSER REVIEW

This is a quick review for FAB ( First Aid Beauty) Face Cleanser. 
Since I have dry skin I was waiting for the winter to start to try it officially as I thought it to be a cleanser targetting dry skinned people. Sadly, though it would be an amazing cleanser for normal skin, even would work good on oily too as it cleans pretty well, it isn't actually meant for dry skin unlike its sister FAB Ultra Repair Cream which I'm trying to conclude verdict on ( some more uses would do). This cleanser is not very foamy and though creamy (looks really pearly) but won't leave a greasy residue on skin like some others do. I actually found it encouraging that it suggests to use ' small portion ' instead of lumps to be effective. It does the job of cleaning well and keeping skin supple ( in my case a bit of day cream is needed afterwards). The smell is slightly medicinal, not off-putting but nor refreshing either. Just a clean feeling clings to it. May be not for me ( and other dry skin ladies) but looking forward to use it in summers ( already ordered a duo from a black friday Sephora sale. Yay!!)
P.S. I would not really approve getting it with the high price tag( $ 20 for 5 oz/ 150 ml), unless it is on sale or comes in a value set, which it does very often. Definitely worth it then)


No comments:

Post a Comment