Friday 5 December 2014

Saleha lipstics review



Review on Saleha Beauty Lipsticks in Celebrity, Cat Walk and Wild Child.
Many of us are curious to try out Saleha Beauty lipsticks. So I ordered them on black friday with the 20% off coupon. Original price is $19. I am posting reviews, swatches and dupes from MAC. So these lipsticks look really bright on Saleha's page and the packaging looks a lot like YSL but it is made of plastic; very lightweight. I am not that fond of the material of the container. It looks good, but doesn’t feel that way. I think she could have done better when she is charging $19! The lipsticks are really dry and not easy to apply. I mean they don't glide on. Yes they are matte but dry matte, a little less dry than MAC Ruby Woo. When applied on lips they are not as dark and bright as advertised! Saleha's pictures are extemely photoshopped! I am not good with lip swatches so I did it on my hand. I think this should help.
Conclusion: Not worth $19 when the same colors are available for $16 by MAC. And all the shades are easily dupable.

No comments:

Post a Comment